We are a multi-practice firm based out of San Jose, California and focus on Business and Corporate Law, Civil Litigation, Intellectual Property, Trusts and Estates, Cross-Border Transactional Law, and Immigration. Our Immigration Division is looking to hire a full time Immigration Paralegal, who is familiar with H-1Bs, H-1 RFEs, and PERM. We are willing to train the right candidate.
Kindly send your resume and cover letter to Jay Terkiana at email@example.com
- Familiarity with Immigration Forms and procedure
- Experience with H-1B, PERM, and RFEs is a big plus
- Excellent writing skills are required
Additional Salary Information: Depending upon experience
Internal Number: AILA 01
About SAC Attorneys LLP
SAC Attorneys LLP was founded nearly 15 years ago on the principle that every client deserves quality representation no matter what challenges he or she may be facing. Since then, we have built a team that consists of knowledgeable attorneys from a variety of personal and professional backgrounds. Clients who choose our firm are often impressed by our personalized approach and our responsive and accessible nature. With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, we are equipped to handle many different types of cases, ranging from business and corporate concerns to employment matters to intellectual property protection.
For nearly 15 years, our law firm has been helping clients throughout the Santa Clara Valley with a wide variety of legal concerns. We are equipped to handle:
- Business and corporate law, including business formation, business planning, mergers and acquisitions, employment matters, and business contracts. We also assist international clients looking to enter the American market and are well-versed in cross-border transactional law;
- Civil litigation, including business and real estate litigation, debt collection, employment disputes, disputes between s...hareholders or stock owners, and investment fraud concerns;
- Immigration, including business, employment, and family-based immigration matters. We also provide assistance with visas, permanent residency, hiring foreign nationals, naturalization, and citizenship;
- Intellectual property, including copyrights, licensing, trademarks, and patents. Our lawyers represent clients as they seek and enforce protection of their inventions, works, and other intellectual property; and
- Trusts and estates, including succession planning and comprehensive estate planning. We help with wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, guardianships, and asset protection strategies.