Governance Manager role with a global investment company, based in London. Paying up to £68,000 with competitive bonus.
Successful candidate will provide governance and management services to the real estate investment vehicles domiciled in the UK, Jersey and North America. They will Work closely with various business areas to ensure governance agendas are set, tracked and met.
Job requirements include, but not limited to:
- Act as company secretary for various real estate legal entities, primarily key general partner in UK fund structures
- Provide regular monitoring and reporting to the Asset Management and Operations Committees
- Arrange board meetings, produce board packs/minutes, draft ad hoc transaction related board resolutions for key general partner entities
- Lead a team of two administrators in a busy document execution function, providing emergency cover for sealing administration where required
- Liaise with client Boards (internal and external) via company secretarial functions to ensure that client powers of attorney are renewed annually and fit for purpose.
- Legal background i.e. Law degree, paralegal experience, etc.
- Experience in undertaking Governance responsibilities at an investment firm
- Have strong technical knowledge of the Companies Act 2006
- Strong communication skills
- proactive approach to work, whilst being methodical with prioritising work.
- Analytical mindset and the ability to problem solve.
All submissions must be made via job boards, no phone call submissions at this time.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.