NNU Immigration Limited, a leading London-based US immigration firm, is seeking a US Immigration Attorney with excellent knowledge of business immigration to join our exceptional London team!
Job Title: US Immigration Attorney
Working For: NNU Immigration Limited
Location: Eccleston Square, London, UNITED KINGDOM
About the firm: NNU Immigration Limited is a thriving London-based law firm devoted exclusively to the practice of US immigration law and consular services. NNU Immigration represents prestigious global businesses and entrepreneurs in media, entertainment, healthcare, technology, manufacturing and financial services on temporary and permanent visa matters. From our base in London, we are uniquely positioned to provide top-level service to UK/EU-based companies and entrepreneurs in "real-time," offering strong expertise in petition processing through USCIS as well as visa processing at US Embassies in the UK/EU.
The Associate will provide legal support to our firm’s sophisticated client base with a focus on the investor visa category. This is a position for an exceptional candidate with a US legal qualification, high-level experience in managing a large business immigration caseload, excellent writing and critical thinking skills, superb administrative skills and a top academic background. We are looking for a candidate who is a team player, a problem solver, and an independent thinker who is resourceful, energetic, and genuinely interested in being a part of our team here in London.
The responsibilities will include:
• Drafting professional and accurate applications to be presented to US Embassies and United States Citizenship and Immigration Service on behalf of clients.
• Managing a caseload with differing and variable deadlines.
• Identifying legal and practical issues associated with each case and the appropriate action to be taken at each stage, bearing in mind proposed timelines.
• Correspond in a professional manner with a range of clients and be able to manage client expectations by discussing matters on the phone and via email.
• Manage the entirety of cases as well as ‘ad hoc’ duties for any given matter.
• Write legally accurate letters of advice summarizing complex legal principles in a clear manner.
• Create and update legal precedents for the firm including immigration questionnaires, general informative letters, and template support letters.
We are seeking an Associate with an interest in contributing to the growth of the firm, therefore a candidate with business development experience and the confidence to work within an international business environment is essential.
We are seeking applicant with the following skills and qualities:
• At least THREE YEARS of business immigration experience.
• Superb knowledge of the E-2, E-1, L-1, Blanket L, B-1 categories as well as NIV waivers of inadmissibility.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to relate and communicate to clients and people at all levels.
• Self-motivation and the ability to work independently to strict deadlines.
• Faultless spelling and grammar.
• The ability to effectively prioritize and administer tasks as well as a flexibility to do occasional work outside of office hours.
• A desire to take ownership of their case load and use initiative even while under pressure.
• An excellent understanding in all Microsoft office packages and office technology including image manipulation, diagram creation and file conversion skills.
• A spirit of co-operation and a positive attitude.
• The ability and experience of working in a small team.
How to apply: Applicants must send a CV and a covering letter showing how they meet the criteria to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Attorney Application 2018’ and your name. In the email please indicate whether you hold authorization to work in the UK or would require UK visa sponsorship. Please also email your salary expectations.
Additional Salary Information: We are ideally seeking someone with UK/EU employment authorization.
About NNU Immigration Limited
NNU Immigration Limited is a thriving London-based law firm devoted exclusively to the practice of US immigration law and consular services. NNU Immigration represents prestigious global businesses and entrepreneurs in media, entertainment, healthcare, technology, manufacturing and financial services on temporary and permanent visa matters. We are focused on providing exceptional service and high quality legal support to our clients. www.nnuimmigration.com