The Law Offices of Haitham Edward Ballout is seeking an associate immigration attorney preferably with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in immigration law (visa petitions, waivers, naturalization, and U Visas, BIA & 9th Circuit appeals ). Ideal candidate would also have some civil litigation experience as well.
This is an exceptional opportunity for hands on learning and experience.
We will also consider JD’s awaiting July 2018 Bar Exam results.
Bi-lingual (Spanish/English or Mandarin/English) is high desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer
• Superb writing skills
• Oversee legal research and writing briefs
• Ability to understand complex legal matters and naturalization issues
• Ability to complete or learn labor certifications
• Superior attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple deadlines effectively
• Ability to act independently and be self motivated
• Confidence, strong learning drive and serious learning skills
• JD & CA state bar license (willing to consider JD’s July’18 bar exam results)
About Law Offices of Haitham Edward Ballout
85% immigration law, 15% personal injury law small private practice firm with over 25 years experience. Full service immigration firm, including affirmative filings, removal defense, and appellate work.