The Director of Services is responsible for all Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center services and ensuring that these services are delivered with the highest quality and effectiveness to our clients and the community. The Director of Services will be a member of the leadership team.
Services provided include, counseling, advocacy and crisis work and prevention and community education.
*Because this position will need to provide supervision to counseling staff, we prefer an LCSW and will consider an LCPC based on skills and experience. Applicants should have some crisis/trauma experience and TSI and other assessment experience. This position will network with other service providers, participate in county collaborations, assess programs and objectives, support those generating grants for these programs, and will provide when needed community based training and awareness to various groups. (law enforcement, medical professionals, attorneys, school personnel, community groups and parents)
- LCSW preferred or LCPC
- 5 years experience in the field of advocacy, crisis intervention or counseling, prevention or community education and training, in a service setting for sexual assault/abuse victims/trauma survivors.
- Time and flexibility for some evening or weekend work
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that supports and strengthens healthy and professional relationships.
- Maintain professional boundaries and accountability.
- Strong collaborative team member and inspirational leader
- Ability to navigate necessary computer systems.
Internal Number: 8472441187 ext. 124
About Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center
The Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center (ZCenter) is a rape crisis center in Illinois located in Gurnee and Skokie. The mission of ZCenter is to provide a place where survivors of sexual assault and abuse can heal, and to educate the community to end sexual violence.