OPPORTUNITY TO WORK REMOTE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON DC OR MARYLAND.
Review of title reports, underlying documents, plats, surveys, zoning certificates and loan documents to identify title issues and needed or available title insurance coverage related to indented issues;
Satisfaction of title and contract requirements;
Ability to conduct title searches in online land record sites;
Title Policy review/production;
Organizational document review;
Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software.
Attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage multiple deadlines. Strong communication skills are essential.
Ability to work independently as well as with a team and with clients is required.
Will consider junior level candidates if there is direct experience with title insurance for commercial property. Candidates with a background in a law firm, title company, commercial lender, developer, investor or other related entities are encouraged to apply.
Attorneys with real estate experience are welcome to apply – job duties will be expanded for the right candidate.
Will consider candidates outside of Northern Virginia who would work remotely, with flexible hours and occasional onsite training and visits to Northern Virginia Office location.
Required Skills and Competencies:
1. Bachelor’s Degree required.
2. Three years of commercial real estate experience.
3. Title Insurance License highly desirable.
4. Great time management skills
5. Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
6. Excellent spelling and language comprehension
7. Ability to organize and prioritize work tasks Initiate work/self- learning/development
8. Ability to work under deadlines
9. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
Internal Number: R0012236
About BridgeTrust Title Group
Serving Virginia since 1983, BridgeTrust Title Group—Richmond provides cost effective and timely solutions. Our experienced staff is committed to anticipating our customers' needs and seamlessly guides each client through the title and settlement process with exceptional customer support.
Who We Serve:
- Our agency serves buyers, real estate attorneys and lending institutions in:
- Virginia/Maryland/Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
We work with leading national title insurance underwriters including:
- Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- Stewart Title Guaranty Company
- Westcor Land Title Insurance Company
- WFG National Title Insurance Company