Tucker, Nong & Associates PLLC seeks immigration attorneys with a minimum of two years experience in immigration law for its Fairfax County office.
Immigration Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare and File Family/Employment Based Petitions/Applications.
* Direct experience with Immigrant/Non-immigrant Visas, Adjustment of Status, Naturalization/Citizenship, NACARA, TPS, Deportation/Removal Defense, BIA Appeals, Motions to Reopen/Reconsider, Asylum, Waivers, PERM, EB-5 and H-1B.
* Preparation and appearances before Immigration Courts, USCIS, ICE and CBP.
* Must possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
* High attention to detail, ability to proofread and edit one's own work product.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
* Results oriented individual who produces well under pressure.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Excellent computer skills with specialization in immigration law platforms.
* J.D. from Accredited Law School and Licensed in Virginia.
* Fluency in Spanish.
We seek exceptional employees who want to become a part of our collegial practice on all levels, to help us expand, challenge our limits, and push us to grow into the future.
At Tucker, Nong and Associates, we are a dedicated team of attorneys with over 100 years of combined legal experience. Every client's situation is unique and we work hard to help all of our clients understand their legal rights and to give them peace of mind going forward. Each case we work on is given the special individual attention it deserves.
Put Our Experience & Commitment to Work for You
Unmatched legal experience. Our legal team has decades of combined experience and a proven track record of success representing and defending clients throughout Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
Commitment to local & global community. The attorneys at Tucker, Nong and Associates have strong ties to our community and take pride in fostering those important relationships. We also have relationships with non-profit organizations and consular offices from many different countries.
Value. Honest legal advice from an attorney does not have to drain your bank account. We offer a great value for our services, including free consultations and payment plans. Learn more about the cost of hiring Tucker, Nong & Associates to represent you.
Access to a team of legal profession...als. Our law firm handles several legal matters which means our attorneys have a wide variety of skills and expertise. Often, teams of attorneys with expertise in different practice areas will work together to make sure our clients have as many options as possible to resolve a legal problem in the most beneficial manner possible.
Our Attorneys are Fluent in Many Languages
When you call our office, you will find our attorneys are fluent in many different languages to ensure everyone can communicate the necessary information. We can accommodate those who speak: