Business immigration practice is seeking an experienced business immigration paralegal to join the practice in a critical role.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Over 2-4 years of business immigration experience in a mid to large law firm environment
- Experience with a variety of nonimmigrant and immigrant cases, particularly O-1s, TNs, H-1Bs, L-1s, E-2s, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, PERM, (specifically, Extraordinary Ability and National Interest Waivers)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to write clearly and articulately
- Ability to manage clients and provide outstanding client service
- Ability to work independently in a creative environment
- Ability to wear many hats
SALARY and WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Salary will be commensurate with experience for the right candidate who is excited about playing a critical role in a growing practice
- Ours is a free flowing, creative and dynamic environment. You can work remotely as wanted and will not be hand held on cases. The right person will be comfortable managing in this type of environment and be extremely responsible, tech savvy and responsive to colleagues and clients alike
- Only resumes with references will be reviewed further
-Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the above qualifications or are looking for a traditional law firm position
- JD from an accredited law school
- 2-4 years of business immigration experience in a mid to large law firm
- Experience with a variety of complex immigration matters
- Outstanding references
- Please send cover letter and resume to the email provided. Please write "ASSOCIATE POSITION" in the subject line.
About Nadia Zaidi Law Group
Business immigration law firm focusing on wide range of immigration cases.