Seeking experienced attorney to provide the following legal services to our clients:
* civil litigation, including business, employment, construction, administrative and personal injury.
* counsel business clients on employment-related matters, including compliance with state and federal employment and labor laws, employment policies and hiring and termination practices.
* prepare employment-related documents, such as employment agreements, severance agreements and employee handbooks.
* represent business clients in administrative, labor and employment proceedings, including NEOC and EEOC investigations and lawsuits.
* Member of the Nebraska State Bar, or ability to waive in.
* 5-15 years experience in areas described above.
* Good client counseling skills, high ethical standards, self-motivated.
* Transferable book of business is preferred.
About O'Neill Heinrich Damkroger Bergmeyer & Shultz PC LLO
O’Neill, Heinrich, Damkroger, Bergmeyer & Shultz, P.C., L.L.O. provides a wide range of legal services from its offices in Lincoln, Nebraska. The firm represents private and public clients in a variety of matters, including business organization and planning, commercial transactions, estate planning and administration, real estate development and financing, labor relations and employment matters, trial and appellate litigation, banking law, and regulatory matters. OHDBS has a collegial atmosphere, a business casual dress code, social events outside of the office, competitive compensation and benefits, and a progressive shareholder structure.