As one of the largest real estate practices in the United States, Seyfarth’s National Real Estate group of more than 130 attorneys has helped clients close some of the most notable transactions over the last several years, and is recognized for bringing creative structures to sophisticated commercial real estate matters and helping our clients achieve their goals. Seyfarth’s real estate practice has a tremendous breadth of expertise and is routinely recognized within the industry, praised for being “fully attuned to the needs of the client” by Legal 500. Legal 500 has also recognized Seyfarth's real estate practice as a national leader in the real estate industry for nine consecutive years (2011-2019). Commercial Property Executive and Multi-Housing News ranked Seyfarth among the top 15 most powerful real estate practices in the nation (2017), and The Best Lawyers in America named 25 of Seyfarth's real estate attorneys as leaders in the field (2019).
Our drive for excellence leads us to seek out better ways to work with our clients and each other. We have been first-to-market on many legal service delivery innovations and we continue to break new ground with our clients every day. This long history of excellence and innovation has created a culture with a sense of purpose and belonging for all. In turn, our culture drives our commitment to the growth of our clients, the diversity of our people, and the resilience of our workforce.
- 5+ years of leasing, due diligence and industrial, office and/or retail property purchase and sales experience.
- Experience running a real estate deal from start to finish - including intake and document drafting as well as negotiating with opposing counsel.
- Top law firm or in-house experience. (In-house real estate attorneys are encouraged to apply.)
- Superior project management skills and experience managing due diligence as part of an acquisition or lease.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Stellar analytical skills; and strong verbal and written communication skills.
About Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Seyfarth Shaw LLP provides thoughtful, strategic, practical legal counsel to client companies and legal teams of all sizes. With more than 850 attorneys in the U.S., London, Shanghai, Melbourne and Sydney, we offer a national platform and an international gateway to serve your changing business and legal needs in litigation, employment, corporate, real estate and employee benefits.