Jaime Barron, P.C., a full scale Immigration Law Firm, seeks to hire an Associate Attorney for it's Office in Arlington, Virginia. The Office serves clients from D.C., Maryland and Virginia and provides representation with EOIR, USCIS, ICE, DOJ and CBP. Ideal candidate must be fluent in English and Spanish. Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in Immigration and Nationality Law. Must be willing to work in a fast paced, social environment and to handle stressful environment. Must have reliable transportation. Please send resume to Hussein@jaimebarron.com
- Must have a Juris Doctorate Degree;
- Must be licensed to practice law in the United States and/or Puerto Rico;
- Must be in good standing with the local state bar;
- Must be Fluent in English and Spanish;
- Must have experience and passion for work in Immigration and Nationality Law;
Internal Number: JBPCDMV-2020
About Jaime Barron, P.C.
Jaime Barron, P.C. is a full-service immigration law firm that provides direct representation in all facets of immigration law through our multiple offices in the D/FW area.