• High School Diploma
• 7 years’ experience in Information Technology with at least 5 of those years in Quality Assurance
• 1year administrating QA testing efforts
• Excellent communication skills to effectively deliver project state updates, milestones, and deliverables
• Ability to understand and analyze a variety of data/information and formulate a workable project plan.
• Strong interpersonal to interact regularly with staff, management, and attorney of the firm
• Effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects with short deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of the full project life cycle from requirements analysis through testing and delivery
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
• Hardware and software testing methodologies
• Automated QA tools
• Change management processes and procedures
• Experience supporting enterprise applications
• Basic understanding of a programming language and networking theories
What will your day look like?
In the Enterprise Change Enablement Analyst II role, you will participate in the development of the processes and procedures associated with the Quality Assurance and Change Management Programs. You will collaborate with the IT groups to ensure the highest quality of products and services are delivered to our internal and external clients. Assist with the review, design assistance, time estimating, and testing of all hardware and software development efforts firm-wide. You will ensure compliance with, and advocates for, the Change Management Program to include testing, communication, and support. This position will affect the delivery of a majority of capital projects in IT firm-wide. The annual capital budget is approximately $12-14 million per year. More than 2,500 end users have the potential to be impacted by the services of this position.
In this role, you will participate in the development of and communicate the tenets of a QA process to ensure quality standards are met. In conjunction with other QA staff, maintains a schedule of all testing project. Establish testing scope and depth in order to meet project deadlines. Establish a pool of testers to be utilized for larger testing efforts, testing schedules, coordinates testing protocol, conducts necessary training for testers.
To learn more about DLA Piper, please visit our website
Agency applications will not be considered.