Faegre Drinker has an opportunity for an Associate Recruiting Coordinator to work with our Talent team in our Denveroffice. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to supporting the Associate Recruiting Managers in recruiting, integrating and onboarding lateral associate attorneys, law clerks and patent agents. This position will work with other talented individuals who share a passion for doing great work in the best interest of our clients.
What you would do in this job:
• Collaborate with team members on lateral associate recruiting tasks, including coordinating interviews, interacting with candidates, tracking candidate evaluations and preparing offer letter packets.
• Assist with fall associate recruiting, including coordinating with targeting schools regarding on-campus interviews, arranging interviews, selecting appropriate interviewers, coordinating the interview call-back process and handling travel arrangements.
• Assist with orientation and coordination of the Fall Associate program.
• Assist with the Summer Program, including planning social events locally and nationally, tracking summer associate work and evaluations, maintaining summer program website and assisting with orientation schedules.
• Maintain an understanding of the firm’s practice and sub-practice areas, as well as individual lawyers’ practices.
• Network, promote and build relationships with candidates, law schools, search firms and other legal recruiting sources.
• Create new ideas to market the firm to law schools and other recruiting sources.
• Assist with implementation of First Year Associate Development Program.
• Special projects and other administrative duties, as needed.
• Strong commitment to client service. • Cooperation and the ability to collaborate in a team, including across offices. • Strong organization and management skills with exceptional attention to detail. • Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize work from multiple people simultaneously. • Ability to problem solve and use sound judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential information. • Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in a virtual environment. • Strong sense of urgency and professional dedication. • Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. • Positive and professional demeanor.
• Professional environment and the opportunity to work with experts at the top of their fields. • Variety of health plan options, as well as dental and vision plans. • Generous paid time off. • Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 3+ years of related experience, including law firm support staff responsibilities required.
• Experience working with attorneys or recruiting professional staff preferred.
• Understanding of NALP policies related to recruiting preferred.
• Strong skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required; knowledge of company-wide document management systems (i.e. iManage) is a plus
Internal Number: 1389BR
About Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath
Faegre Drinker is a top 50 firm designed for clients. With more than 1,300 experienced attorneys, consultants and professionals in 22 locations across the United States, United Kingdom and China, we partner with clients ranging from emerging startups to multinational corporations, delivering comprehensive and customized advice to advance their most ambitious business objectives. Our culture is firmly rooted in relentless client focus and mutual trust that empowers collaboration. We are committed to our communities and to building a diverse and inclusive firm that reflects those communities and our clients. Bolstered by our collective history, Faegre Drinker moves boldly into the future, investing in the talent, technology and innovation to continually provide clients with exceptional service, collaborative experiences, innovative approaches and value.