Goldberg & Associates is a reputable, boutique immigration firm with over 15 years in business. Since being founded, our family firm has won several precidential litigation cases and aided thousands of families with their cases. Our Los Angeles office (Sherman oaks) is now seeking both a paralegal and an Attorney with 3-5+ years of experience in Family-based Immigration law and/or Removal Defense. Our compensation plan includes competitive salary, PTO such as paid holidays, vacation, sick time, birthday, floating holiday, and health insurance reimbursement. The position is on-site at our Sherman Oaks office.
• Prepare submissions to USCIS and EOIR;
• Represent individuals at USCIS and EOIR including Adjustment of Status, Stokes, and I-751 interviews, Asylum, etc;
• Analyze and prepare case submissions such as U-Visas, T-Visas, Adjustment of Status, VAWA Petitions, I-130 petitions;
• Meeting all internal/external deadlines set by set by USCIS and EOIR;
• Client interviews and trial preparation;
• Job includes one weekend day per month
• Candidate must have 3-5+ years of Family-Based Immigration and/or Removal Defense experience;
• If applying for attorney position, must already be admitted to the state bar (any).
• Strong communication and advocacy skills;
• Bilingual - English + (Spanish/Urdu/Bengali/Arabic) a plus
Additional Salary Information: paralegal and attorneys have different salary scales