Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Type: Full Time
We are seeking an associate attorney with a strong work ethic, solution-oriented mindset, passion for practicing law, and commitment to professional excellence to join our Columbia plaintiff’s firm.
- See above
- The ability to think strategically and also execute the fine details of a plan
- Listening to clients and caring enough about them to tell their story in a way that maximizes case value
- Gaining witnesses’ trust through honesty and authenticity
- Effectively conducting written discovery
- Taking depositions with purpose and tenacity
- Utilizing the SC Rules of Civil Procedure and Evidence to help our clients
- Maximizing the value of personal injury cases
- Treating every client like family
- Treating your fellow team members with the highest degree of respect
- Learning from the best plaintiff’s lawyers in South Carolina and throughout the country, then applying what you have learned to help our clients
Please email a cover letter and resume to Jason Savage (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must be a current member of the SC Bar. Recent graduates and attorneys with plaintiff experience are preferred.
**Compensation: Commensurate with experience, production, origination, and your overall contribution to the firm and its reputation
Connections working at Law Office of Kenneth Berger
About Law Office of Kenneth Berger
The Law Office of Kenneth E. Berger, LLC is a values-driven personal injury law firm in Columbia, South Carolina focused on life-changing injury and wrongful death cases.