Suzanne Stadlman Anctil
Location: Littleton, Colorado
"I founded my consulting firm, Wiseyes, with the belief that in business it is our observed behavior which is constantly being evaluated. Our motives, intent, thoughts are evaluated only based on our observed and measured actions. Therefore, we need to develop wise eyes – in seeing our own actions, and those of others to determine appropriate action strategies for successful change."
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- My clients benefit from my services by becoming more aware of their strengths and their behavioral impacts on others. We discuss different strategies for success but in the end, the clients make their own choices and drive their own changes.
- Content knowledge such as leadership, team building, strategic decision making, communication skills, etc is shared as appropriate.
- Change plans and follow up are key elements in the coaching process and provided as needed in the coaching partnership.
What do clients say about working with you?
- It would depend on what has been needed/desired from the client as well as my belief is that any results achieved by the clients are, in fact, their results based on what actions they have chosen to do.
- Clients have received promotions, improved in their personal development, improved their organizational operations, interpersonal relationships, acquired new jobs, and gained more knowledge about their career paths, and ways they can personally improve their skills.
Here are some sample statements which represent my style and impact.
“Suzanne has all the requisite skills and experiences required to take on the lead HR role for a company. In addition to her HR functional knowledge she possesses a great aptitude for the business. It is rare when you can find a HR professional that understands the business, the strategy, the financials, the operations, etc. and can translate that information into HR deliverables. Suzanne has the unique ability to bridge the gap between the world of “business” and the world of “Human Resources”. During her time at Capital One Auto Finance I was extremely impressed with her ability to immediately identify and think through the HR implications of business issues.
From Director, Human Resources, Capital One Auto Finance
I want to specifically point out a couple of key areas where Suzanne was truly exceptional. In my estimation, Suzanne Anctil is the best HR professional that I have ever worked with in regards to leadership development, coaching and training and development. She excelled in this aspect of Human Resources.”
“Suzanne gets very high marks from me on three counts: Partnership, Consulting Skills and Commitment to Executing the Right Strategy. She offers keen insight and high integrity.”
From Vendor Partner
“Suzanne worked with several teams at hotels.com, each with its own very unique culture and opportunities.
With our sales teams, she helped create a new awareness within the individuals of what they needed to do work more effectively with their manager.
With our marketing team, she helped us understand how our different styles, if leveraged could create real synergy, but if ignored, could lead to dysfunctional behavior. To a person, each team member felt they had gained some powerful self-insight, and the beginnings of a window into understanding others. Stylistically, Suzanne is warm, and genuine with the team—quickly building trust in the process and in her as the facilitator. But equally, she has the expertise and authority to shape the course of the day and change people’s attitudes to ensure the engagement is a success."
From SVP, hotels.com
“I think the things that helped me most was staying focused and having confidence that someday I would get a job. You helped me look at the "yes I can" aspect of searching for a job. Exercises like the elevator speech were helpful. Having the support of others in the same "boat" was also helpful. You also encouraged me to use and supplied me with information about other sources of support. Keeping in touch and follow up with prospective employers, as stressed over and over by you was key.”
From Job Search candidate
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Business Acumen
- Organizational Development Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Intuitive Personal Development Awareness, Assessment ability
- Ethical Work Ethic, Confidentiality
I founded my consulting firm, Wiseyes, with the belief that in business it is our observed behavior which is constantly being evaluated. Our motives, intent, thoughts are evaluated only based on our observed and measured actions. Therefore, we need to develop wise eyes – in seeing our own actions, and those of others to determine appropriate action strategies for successful change.
What types of people do you typically coach?
I work with my clients by increasing their awareness of their own observed behavior, completing self analysis of their personal results and together working through a personal development strategic change plan to ensure future success.
I have coached people in various industries, non-exempt, first level managers, mid- management to executives in corporate America. Lately I have focused on people who are out of work and seeking employment from all walks of life.
What is your professional background?
I am an executive coach and strategic change management consultant with over twenty years of experience in strategic business change, personal effectiveness coaching, performance management initiatives, and employee sourcing, retention and development strategies.
I have experience in a variety of corporate experiences, ranging from high tech, oil and gas services to financial services. My educational background includes an MBA from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business, with a concentration in Marketing and Organizational Behavior and a BA degree in Education from the University of Iowa. I am also a certified practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Member: $280.00